Prove them wrong and succeed
I don't live with my family anymore, and they won't help me through college. They think I'll only be able to afford community college. I was accepted into the Honors Program at UNCW and I want to prove them wrong by graduating with high honors from a university. I want my doctorate.

Marissa S.

from Wilmington, North Carolina

studying Humanities


2 Supporters

Sierra C.
Marissa S.